SHOP VINTAGE}{FACEBOOK SHOP}{ CHICTOPIA}

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Florals and Laces


What I love about the skort is because its florals and so comfy, I scored it from an Ukay shop near USJR school for less than 50 pesos. This skort is just so perfect for this one hot day.



The lace top Is also Ukay, I so love this lace top and it look so vintage. You wont believe that I got this top for only 10 pesos. What a steal! 



I used these flats to go with  my comfy look, I got these from So Fab! in a discounted price. What I love with these flats is its pastel color and I don't know why I love anything that's blue ^_^

XOXO
-Jeane-

2 comments:

Mara Felix said...

I love little ukay finds! Just goes to show you don't need to spend much to look good :) Love the outfit!

Kisses! xxx

ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Nice outfit.^^
My Blog