SHOP VINTAGE}{FACEBOOK SHOP}{ CHICTOPIA}

Sunday, November 21, 2010

PTSA latest collections

♥FADED MEMOIRS♥ and ♥LITTLE BLACK BAGS♥
I have two albums of my vintage finds, loads of vintage dresses and leather bags.
I've tweaked some of the pieces to make it more modern yet vintage. Im in love with almost all of the dresses and specially the vintage DKNY back pack (sighs), but I still  have to sell all of it, coz I know there's someone out there who deserves this lovable pieces, and I know I can always find another and more, so for my PTSA shoppers, hope you'll love this collection and see you @ my SHOP.

All pieces are available
 Description and prices are posted at Pincbox Thrifted Style Archive

Satchel bag - SOLD


RESERVED

Polka dotted dress - SOLD

SOLD


Topshop stripes - SOLD, Highwaisted Shorts available
Denim polo - SOLD, Dress- available

DKNY leather backpack - RESERVED

No comments: